Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Not a Very Good Blogger

It seems that time has got away from me again and here I am with 3 weeks since my last post.  I feel like there's not much to say and so much to say all at the same time.  In just 6 days my baby boy will be 11 months old.  It's hard to believe how fast nearly 11 months has gone by.  We went to Target today and I got him a little crown in preparation for his big day next month.



We are not having a big party for him with tons of people.  It will just be family and a few close friends.  Some days I think it would be wonderful to have everyone we know come over and celebrate, but at the same time I think there are many more birthdays to come when we can have everyone we know come over.  What do you think??

Here's another picture that is just a cute one I want to share.  I'm sure we can all agree what an adorable baby I have on my hands!!  Have a great week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment