Thursday, October 27, 2011

One Year Ago......

A year ago my sweet baby boy was born.  It's hard to believe a year has already passed me by.  So many people told Josh and I that this time would fly by, but I had no idea just has fast.  I tried not to shed tears, but it was hard.  I did cry when I put him to bed the night before his birthday, knowing when I went in there the next day he would be one.  Someone at church has told me to rejoice in the milestones and I'm really striving to do that.  I'm so proud of the baby boy we have.  Even though he's one, I'm still going to call him my baby boy:)


His party is this weekend, but we wanted to do something special to celebrate his actual birthday.  He got a birthday cookie and he devoured it in seconds.  After it was gone he was trying to pick up individual sprinkles that had been left behind on his tray.  He's definitely a good eater when it's something he approves of.


He's been walking for a month now, but he still preferred crawling.  Just 2 days ago he started standing up without holding onto anything and then walking.  Before that he would walk, but when he fell he would crawl.


He really loved his big boy crown!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!  I can't wait to see all that God has in store for you!

1 comment: