Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011


For Josh

This was a very special Father's Day for you; your first with your son.  I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband and Jackson is so blessed to have you as his father.  It truly seems like only yesterday when he was born and here we are with a nearly 8 month old baby.
I love how Jackson gets so excited to see you when  you come home from work.  I love that you tell me to tell him  you love him when you leave for work.  Yesterday at church, you wiped the long string of drool off his face with your bare hand and didn't think anything of it.  I love that.  Our baby boy is so so lucky to have you.  I love that you want to be the best father you can be to him.


Jackson and I are beyond blessed.  You are absolutely wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment