Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh Baby, Oh Baby





Dear Blog Friends, I am so sorry for being so out of touch these past few months.  Between working, being a mom and wife and everything else I needed to be, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.  Since I last wrote, I started a new job at our church, worked there for 5 months and now I have quit.  Josh and I are having to make some sacrifices for this, but we know it's best for our family.  I have wanted to be a stay-at-home-mom since I can remember.  I remember going to school thinking, "why am I getting my degree, when all I want to do it be a stay-at-home-mom".  God has truly blessed us.  Josh got a promotion you could say.  He now works commission rather than salary.  The only issue with that is that he can have a great month, or a really bad month.  So far we've been blessed with some good months and we're placing our trust in God for the months to come.  I cannot begin to describe how grateful and blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband who works so hard for us!  


So this has been my first week staying home and so far, I love it.  I know there will be days when it won't be fun and there will be days when Jackson is teething and super fussy, but I know this is what God wants for my family.  I had been feeling like I wasn't being the mom I should be and the wife I should be.  Now I definitely feel more balanced, although I feel like I'm the schedule nazi:)  All of the things I said I would never do with my child, I now do.  I'm definitely planning on staying more up to date on here.  I've missed you all and I'm so excited to catch up with all that has happened in your lives!


Talk to ya soon,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment