Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Schedule

Well, this week started my new schedule at work. I know work 7-5 Monday-Thursday and have Fridays off. Oh, to have Fridays off:) I'm very excited to have Fridays off, but getting to work at 7 has been rough. I miss seeing Josh in the morning since he doesn't have to get up until after I leave for work. I'm thankful to have Fridays off so I can schedule appointments and not worry about missing work. So far (these 2 days) it hasn't been too bad. I haven't been sleeping to well so lately I'm already awake when it's time to get up.

Easter is coming up and I love Easter! There aren't many holidays I don't like:) We'll be having a brunch at my parents' house. Originally Josh and I wanted to have a brunch at our house, but since I'm in the choir this year it just wouldn't work out.

In vacation news, we've decided against going to Hawaii. While I would love to go and see the beauty of Hawaii, we know it's probably not a good idea to spend over $2000 on a vacation when we've got a baby on the way. We'll take a vacation, but not to Hawaii. We were thinking maybe Durango, CO. It will be cooler there than here:) Any other ideas for a less expensive vacation? We've been to San Diego so many times, Josh isn't interested in going this year. I never get tired of seeing the ocean, but it would be cool to go somewhere new.

Josh's mom is doing better. She's started watching the kids again, she just gets tired easily. We're continuing to keep her in our prayers. Also, my brother re-dedicated his life to the Lord a few weeks ago. We've been praying for him and I'm so excited for him. I know God has great things in store for him.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your brother, I'm glad your mom is doing better and hopefully you guys can pick a fun vaca spot that isn't quite as crazy expensive. Whew that was allot in one sentence =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Francisco is sooo fun! There is a beach there and pier 39!:) I would definitely agree Colorado is very nice during the summer!

    ReplyDelete