Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleeping with a Bear

We've been staying at my parents' house since they are out of town and they needed someone to stay with the dogs. I normally don't mind too much because I love the dogs and they live closer to my work than I do. The only issue I have is the sleeping arrangements. DH and I have a king size, very nice bed at home. When we stay at my parents' house we stay in the guest bedroom because he would have issues sleeping in my parents' bed (I would have the same issue at my in-laws house). Last night we were in bed and the "bear" starts making his appearance. I already have a difficult time sleeping there just because it's not MY bed, then add the bear on top of everything else. DH turns into a bear at night. He makes all kinds of noise!! Last night I told him to turn over (usually that helps) and he said his back was hurting and he would "try to not snore". No such luck. Finally at 4:30am I went to sleep in my parent's room because I couldn't take it any more. I get up around 5:30am to get ready for work and went back in the guest room to get my clothes and lookey there, DH sleeping on his stomach, not snoring at all and I wasn't even there to enjoy it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment