Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well, OPKs are out the window for this month at least. The instructions say that you are supposed to not go to the bathroom for at least 4 hours before using them and that you should pee on the stick around 2pm. First of all, I drink a lot of water during the day. It's good for you! So how am I supposed to go without peeing for 4 hours?? I also didn't realize that you are supposed to do the test at the same time of day every day, but not first morning urine. I'd been doing it whenever I could go 2 hours without peeing. AF should start 2/10 (just in time for Valentine's Day), so we shall see. I had a few other symptoms of ovulation but nothing showed up on my OPK. Maybe I just need to trust that God knows what He's doing and I need to stop meddling, but I love meddling:)

For some happier news, my in-laws are going to Hawaii in May and they've asked us to go with them. I would love to go, especially since I know it would be hard to go with a baby (since I'm believing for one this year). We're still waiting for our new homebuyer credit from the IRS. It's been 6 months!!! They are obviously in no hurry. When we get that money then we can see about a Hawaii vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I guess they're all different. My OPK says to use it first thing in the morning so...

    Hoping and praying for you and so excited about your potential vacation!!

    ReplyDelete